Are you a fan of HP Lovecraft? Do you like vintage venues? How do you feel about fabulous builds? If you answered “yes” to any one of these, let alone all three, then you’re in for a treat! The Innsmouth Festival (InnFest) is lining up for August 20-27, 2019, because August 20th is not only Lovecraft’s birthday, but also Innsmouth’s 10th anniversary since first purchased and named as an SL sim. Innsmouth is modeled after the town in one of Lovecraft’s tales set in early 1930s Massachusetts, and has been on the SL Destinations list since it took its eerie shape. Yes, the event will have lots of great shopping, but InnFest will also be a great celebration with a full lineup of entertainment — stage shows, live performers, Lovecraft story readings and more. It will feature the new “Arkham, Massachusetts” area, with Miskatonic University, the Market Blocks merchant area, and special Lovecraft “story sites” accessible by trolley ride and other means of exploration. I strongly suggest hopping on the little trolley that takes you around the entire sim. This is one of those DON’T MISS events!
For more information about what promises to be a fabulous and unusual event, check out the Event’s blog.
- Hat: Stone’s Works – Deco Black & Ecru Cloche. I love everything Art Deco & feel styles like this can be an absolutely fabulous look for any era, but especially for this sim & other vintage areas. Resize script built-in to easily adjust for head size & hair style. Other colors/styles of Cloches available at the Event as well, plus big stylish hats with feathers for that showstopper look! Unique & exclusive jewelry also available (to be featured in another blog!). All at The Innsmouth Festival/H.P. Lovecraft Tribute & only for the week of August 20th – 27th.
- Hair: Slink – Catherine (yes! Slink makes hair, with an amazing HUD that lets you color your hair by zone if you want). I’m not an “official” blogger (in other words, not sponsored) but I found this gem at The Hair Fair (Blonde region) which just opened! It’s for such a good cause with a percentage of every sale being donated to Wigs for Kids that in addition to spending lots of my hard-earned lindens, it’s just something I want to do. (And since it’s my blog, I can do what I want lol!!!)
- Head: Akeruka (AK) – Cleo, one of the new deluxe bento heads from AK. I’m not an official blogger for AK either, but this news is so big, it needs to be shouted out bold for all to hear! All deluxe heads — male & female — are currently on sale for just 500L for group members (normally 4999L). Next FRIDAY (that’s Aug 23rd), SALE WILL BE REMOVED!!!
- Skin: theSkinnery – Giulia (Freckled version)
- Body: Slink – Physique Mesh Body Original, Full Version including Hands (Dynamic) & Feet
- Eyes: IKON – Triumph
- Lashes/Makeup: SLACKGIRL – Thay Deluxe Lashes; HDLiners; HD11 Lips
- Freckles: Izzie’s – Heart Mole & Freckles (Omega)
- Dress: ALaFolie – LOUISON
- Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer – Tabatha Beaded Necklace & Earrings; Chop Zuey – Bel Aire Gold Women’s Wedding Band
- Bag: Sheba – Alica
- Location: Innsmouth