Hi there Readers!
Today a male blog. My male friend Romeo needed a new look and some new clothes.
So he is showing this look here today!
* Romeo avatar by Altamura.
This is a full Bento avatar which comes with a new easy to use HUD.
Hair bases & facial hair are in the HUD.
* Spijker skin applier and Brent skin appliers are by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. They were in the group gift of June.
The group is 225 L$ to join, each month a lovely group gift.
* No.Really hair is by No.Match.
Hair comes with the hat.
* Brii Underground has opened a new group GOTH with an enrollment fee of 948 L$ BUT they have a store where you get all designs for free. For guys about 25 outfits, which include hats, shoes etc.
Which means 34 L$ per outfit.
The Marcos Urban shorts are from this store, the outfit comes with a tank top and a necklace which you can see lower on this blog.
* Stickler Design has this great tank top with colour change HUD which gives you 5 preset options and a possibility to change the colours.
They fit Altamura and they are yours for 75 L$.
* the gloves are by VUK and were a gift at the ManCave event (closed).
* Ultraman Creations had these Apocalypse poses with bat as a gift at the ManCave event.
* This is the Marcos Urban Shorts outfit from Brii Underground
The sneakers, shorts, necklace and top come with this outfit.
* The Oddity glasses are by A&D Clothing and they are 199 L$ (come with a huge HUD to change size & colours)
* Poses with coffee are by Poseidon.
* Thor outfit from Brii Underground
The sneakers boots, jeans shirt and coat and a pair of sunglasses are included.
* background at Backdrop City.
* Roudy has this awesome pullover as a gift at their store. No group needed.
You can wear the shirt over your jeans or tucked in. A colour change HUD with 21 options is included.
This sweater comes in mesh sizes.
* The jeans are from the Thor outfit from Brii Underground
* Energie has these red chucks (size is modify) for 1 L$ on Marketplace.
* NOIR has this Bohemian hat (was a gift at the ManCave event).
HAPPY SHOPPING GUYS!