It’s been a bit of a tough week all in all, and it’s not even over yet. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, I started a new job and although it sounds really whingy, I’m just not used to getting up early every day, getting dressed, packing a lunch, and going to work. Luckily it’s an extremely short commute (only 5 minutes!) and a very flexible schedule, but still, I’m just not used to having to be anywhere day after day. On top of that, tax forms are due for my small business, which is stressful, some medical issues are rearing their ugly head, FlickR has been IMPOSSIBLE, and it just goes on and on. Here in Second Life, deadlines have crept up on me due to my new time constraints and my still learning how to cope with them. Bottom line, I’m feeling kind of down on myself. Even though my oufit is awesome and I absolutely adore my new head, when I look at myself I see beyond what the mirror sees. I need to remind myself of the message on the wall: Whatever, I’m fabulous anyway!
What I’m wearing:
- Outfit: Graffitiwear– Love Affair, includes both a gorgeous 2-piece sequin dress & a separate fur cloak. So luxuriously sexy, with just the right amount of sparkle! 8-color HUD for the dress; 10-textures for the fur. Sized for Tonic, Slink P/H, Belleza F/I/V, Maitreya, eBody, & Classic. At the Designer Circle 8th Anniversary Round 05/19 March 3rd – 16th. Demo available. See the ad below for more details.
- Head: Tonic – Coco is the new bento head from Tonic that I’ve previewed several times. I adore Coco because she really does offer something completely different! She has a somewhat exotic look with slightly slanted eyes, & is fully mod & Omega-ready so you can customize her to make her truly unique. Available EXCLUSIVELY at the Skin Fair through March 24th where Coco is on sale for a special introductory price of 50% off. Demo available.
- Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins – MissPlaced is truly a one-of-a-kind skin. Unlike most 7DS skins, she’s fully made up & ready to go out on the town with bright red lipstick, eye liner, & beauty marks. Nothing innocent about this look! I’m wearing her in Butter Browless, but there’s a full selection of dark & light tones available in fatpacks when she takes her turn at the Whore Couture Fair 9 by Flair for Events on March 15th through the 31st.
- Shoes: [Sheba] Creations – Hex Mules Sequin. Includes a special HUD with 10 sequin textures for the main body of the shoes, 10 solids for the base & heels, & 5 metal tones; in sizes for Tonic, Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, eBody, & Altamura. Demo available.
- Body: Tonic – Curvy Beauty + Booty Control
- Hair: D!va – Aria (Group Gift 2018)
- Brows: DS’Elles – EyeBrow Series 8
- Eyes: Avi-Glam (Marketplace Only) – Luminous Eyes, in Ivy
- Jewelry: Chop Zuey – Bel Aire Gold Women’s Wedding Band
- Pose: Hazeel Poses – Minimalist (Gift Pose Fair Jan 2019)
The scene is built totally from just some of the items offered by Starlight Designs for the Boardwalk Event opening soon, on March 15th (LM to come):
- IKWEEN Vanity, includes vanity stand with mirror in marble & in white, & both pieces separately
- Queen Fur Stool, includes 5 colors & metal HUD; includes animations!
- Valentine Fluffy Rug, includes 4 colors
- Fabulous Wall Deco, included in 6 colors with flashing, GLOW, & NO-GLOW options
- Squishy Heart Pillow Pile, also includes the pillows as separate objects
- Frilly Heart Cushion
- Scattered Hearts with 6-color HUD