So I wasn’t going to blog today because it’s a holiday and I figured few people are online. But then I realized that I’M online for at least a few hours, so maybe others are too. The result: a SPECIAL JULY 4TH EDITION.
And what could I possibly blog other than a “patriotic” outfit. So here’s my take on the red-white-and-blue SL-style! There’s nothing subtle about this outfit, in ANY respect — strapless, lo-cut in front; wayyyy short in back (ass cheeks hanging out on full display here), side leg zippers pulled wayyyy up on the side (finding panties that worked was for me a necessity but quite the challenge!), and an in-your-face American flag pattern. I, of course, took it even further with some older items buried in my inventory — July 4th shoes, firecracker earrings, and a tattoo of stars. I’m a firework going to shoot across the sky! Happy 4th of July (and Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends out there as well)!
- Body: Tonic – Curvy Beauty
- Head: LAQ – Sandy (Bento), NEW, exclusively available at Uber
- Eyes: IKON – Hope Eyes in Emerald
- Skin: 7 Deadly S[k]ins – Merci, worn in Almond, available at the June Designer Circle event
- Hair: TRUTH – Halona
- Tattoo: CyberStar BodyArt – Be A Cyberstar V1 (Group Dollarbie)
- Nails: ZOZ – Celebration 2 Polish. gift at the Cosmopolitan 6th Anniversary Event
- Dress: Sweet Temptations – 4th July 2018; sized for Tonic, Belleza (Freya, Isis, Venus), eBody, Maitreya, & Slink (Hourglass, Physique)
- Lingerie: Lumae – Lacey Days (Omega applier)
- Shoes: KC Couture – Amelia Wedges, 4th of July (Group Gift 2016)
- Jewelry: Earthstones – Little Stars Anklet, Freedom NEW GROUP GIFT; Dressed By Lexi – Firecracker Earrings Chop Zuey – Bel Aire Gold Women’s Wedding Band
- Pose: Sassy Sweet Poses – American Flag Hold Pose & Prop (available with other flags too); Marketplace Only